Sunday, May 15, 2011

If You are Looking for a Great Vet Office.......I Recommend Mill Creek Animal Hospital

I been taking my animals to Mill Creek for a long time!!! They are amazing!!! They treat you really good!!! The Staff that works there are amazing and so nice!!!! The Doctors Are Great!! The one thing I really love about this place.....is that the Doctors are honest with you all the time!!! They are there for you when your animal passes away.....I know believe me they where there for me and my mom when we were going though a rough time!!!!  The People that Work there mean so much to me!!!! I will be taking my animals there when i get older and have my own place!!!  So If You Need A Great Vet Office Go to Mill Creek Animal Hospital they are in Lexington,SC    
                               
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment