Saturday, May 21, 2011

One Of My Friends is going through a terrible time right now and I need advice!!!!!!!

I Just Find out that one of My Friends is going trough a Terrible time and It is so hard to say the right words to my friend it really is!!!!! The only thing I can say to her is that I am her for her if she needs to talk and I am so sorry for what happen and that I love her like a sister and as a friend!!!!!! I Don't know what else to say because it is so hard of what she is going trough because I wasn't in that situation that she is in well i was but it wasn't terrible like her's is and it is so hard to lose that special someone in your life like she did!!!!! I did lose someone who was special to me but it was my papaw and her's is someone else. I am praying for her!!!  Its so hard!!!!! I just need some more Advice!!!!! Please!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Katie, it sounds like you did say the right things. The best thing to do is to support your friend and let her know you care, which you are doing. You are a very kind-hearted person, and I'm sure she knows that. I hope things work out for her and you both feel peace in your hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You So Much!!!! Hope everyone is doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete