Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I need a Christmas Miracle...:)

I need a Christmas Miracle this year.....i really do.....I need my Christmas Miracle to be for both of my sisters to come done for our Christmas Party.....they haven't been to our Christmas party in a long time......One of them needs to fine a ride to come and the other needs to make sure they don't get broke and her and Fiance well be able to come.........But I doubt it.........and I understand....It's just I haven't seen them in a long time...i know it feels like that but still.............I don't think anyone reads what i post on here....but i still like posting stuff on here.......:):):):)  Merry Christmas Everyone:):):):)

3 comments:

  1. We all would like our families to be together at Christmas. My brother and sister-in-law live in Utah so we only see them every few years. Hopefully things will work out or you will get to see your sisters sometime soon, even if it is not at Christmas. I know you have a big family, so I hope you get to spend the holidays with as many of them as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks....i know what u mean...hope u have a great christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh Katie, I know how you feel Honey....but at least Amy is with her love.....and Lisa, well, she's where she wants to be also. Growing up and realizing things in life can be tough, but we keep on going and make the best of everything....we already have our Christmas Miracle.....Jesus

    ReplyDelete