Monday, January 30, 2012

My Two Greeting cards i made...:)

my mom start making greeting cards....and so i decided to start making them too....and there fun to make.....here are the two i made i still have to add some stuff to them......but they look great.....hope you get inspired to make them..there easy and fun to make....:)
                                                           
                                                                (This is my first one that i made)

                                                   
                                                         (This is my second one)
         
Hope you enjoy them.....they are easy to make and there fun to  make:)                                  

4 comments:

  1. I've made greeting cards and thank you cards before. I agree that it's easy and fun! Yours are very good--very creative, like your mama! :)

    ReplyDelete