Monday, October 29, 2012

Leibster Award!!


Nominated for the Leibster Award!

Thank you for Book Crazy for Nominated Me!! Your really awesome and love your page!! here is her link make sure you go and follow her http://bookcrazy123.blogspot.co.uk/

To Participate:

1. Thank and link back to the nominator
2. Answer questions from award giver
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers

4. Ask questions for nominee's to answer
5. Post Liebster Award on your blog

Kendell's Questions:

1.Have you ever met any of your favourite authors? If so who and where e.g. an event, an signing etc    No But I would love to meet them, I wish something awesome can happen so I can meet them!!! LOVE To Meet Them Some Day!!!!

2. If you could meet an author who would it be and why?
 
if i could meet an author it would be Alexia Purdy, wish i could meet more then one because there's more authors i love, but i would choose her because she is an amazing person, and so nice and sweet, and she has help me a lot when i wanted to read her books but didn't have the money, and she would be a great person to hang out with.
3. Who is your favourite author and why? What is your favourite book and why?  I have so many favorite authors but since i have to choose one, then i would choose Alexia Purdy because her books got me back into reading i hadn't been reading for a while until i read her book and ever since i been reading like crazy and plus her books are really good.My Favorite Book is Ever Shade because at first i never read any books about fairy's and then i read Ever Shade and I feel in Love with it and the author did a great job. 

4. What is your favourite book and why?
  My Favorite book would be Ember by Madison Daniel because i never read a book like that before and it was really good, I love how he came up with it, It's one of those books that you can't put down either you have to know what happens next. I have a lot of favorite books but i had to pick one and that's the one i picked.
5. Where did you come up with the name for your blog?
 one day i was thinking to myself i need to make a page/blog and post free books because i i love to read, and i seen other peoples blog and pages,  I decided to make one too, and i did, and the name just came to me really.


Nominees:

Author: Alexia Purdy 
Book Dream Land
IndieSupporter
Kainas Book Blog
Kristina's Books & More




My questions to you:

1. Who are your top five favorite authors and why?

2. If you could be any character in any book who would it be and why?

3. If you had the chance to meet your favorite author who would it be and why?

4.  What was the BEST book you ever read and couldn't even put it down and why?

5.  If you could spend one whole day with an author who would it be and why and what will y'all do?







No comments:

Post a Comment