Monday, October 29, 2012

Liebster Award


Liebster Award


Thank you For Sweet Treat Reading Reviews for nominated me! your awesome and love your blog here is her blog 
http://strreviews.blogspot.com/

To participate:

1.Thank and link back to the nominator
2.Answer questions from award giver
3.Nominate 5 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
4.Ask questions for nominee's to answer
5.Post Liebster Award on your blog
Tiffany's Questions:

1.How did you come up with the name of your blog?
 One day it came to me that i want to share books with my friends and other people and the title just came to me

2.Who are your top 5 favorite Author's
 My Top 5 favorite author's are Alexia Purdy, Madison Daniel, Rue Volley, Teresa Gabelman, Leesia Parrish Champion.

3.How many books do you read in an week?
 probably 3 or 4 it depends on if its really a good book 

4.What book would you like to see made into an movie?
 I would love to see Ever Shade made into a movie and Ember

5.How long have you been blogging for?
I have been blogging since 2009

My Nominee's:

1.Christina Worrell
2 Book Crazy
3. Rue Volley
4. Jean BookNerd
5. United By Books

Questions:
1.How did you come up with the name of your blog?
2. What was the best book you ever read and why?
3. How many books do you read in a week?
4. What was the worst thing you read in a book?
5. Who is your favorite book hero?

No comments:

Post a Comment