Monday, November 12, 2012

Charade Read Along Week 2


Questions for Week Two  Chapters 7-13
1. Heven’s mom has a new boyfriend that Heven doesn’t really like. Have you ever disliked a boyfriend/girlfriend of family member’s significant other? Did you tell them or just try to get along?  Yes i did, My sister had a boyfriend and i really didn't like him. I couldn't tell my sister so i try to get along and i did.

 2. Kimber is acting weird… weirder than usual. Any predictions? Have you ever known anyone like Kimber? No I haven't known anyone like Kimber, if i did i would know it, Before I started Reading Bewitched i knew she was acting weird at first i thought she was just Jealous and she is still is but there's more about her when you read Bewitched and I am still reading Bewitched hope to have it done soon.

3. Heven is getting a new “supernatural” power. If you could have one which would you choose? If I could have one supernatural power it would be that people will treat me like an adult and not blame me on stuff or get mad at me all the time and not just to use me for something if there is a supernatural power like that, that's what i would want

4. In this set of chapters we find out something about Cole. Were you surprised?
Yes I was surprise, am glad that Cole is her brother, so now she has someone who she is related to who understands her and know about her powers and can talk to her.

5. Heven has someone invading her dreams. What is the scariest or wackiest dream you have ever had?  The Scariest dream i ever had, was i always make sure my closet door is shut good before i go to bed and one night i woke up in the middle of the night and i looked towards my closet and it was cracked open and there was a pair of red eyes looking at me ever since i always make sure my closet door is shut good 


2 comments:

  1. wow look at your blog! its beautiful! i love the colors and the layout, you did a great job!!!! thank you for participating in the read along, i loved reading your answers and hearing your thoughts on the book! i hope you enjoy Bewitched as you finish reading it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and you welcome gald to participate in it :)

      Delete