Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Charade Read Along Week One!!

Cambria Hebert

Questions for week one


Chapters 1-5
1. Charade begins with Heven cutting off a lot of the hair she used to hide behind. Her haircut turns out really good. Have you ever had a bad haircut? A bad dye job? Tell us about it. And SHOW PICTURES! LOL!
   Yes I had a bad haircut when i was little here is a picture of me when i was little.   
2. What do you think about Heven and Cole’s relationship?
love it, am happy she has a brother because what she is going through she needs a brother right now.
3. A new character is introduced in these chapters. Gemma. What are your thoughts on her? Any predictions?  I like her, i think she really does want to help Heven, I can't wait to see how she fights.
4. There are a lot of demons running around in Charade. What do you think would be the best weapon to fight them?  i think the best weapon to fight them is powers like Heven has.
5. Sam is very close with his brother and feels responsible for him. Do you have any siblings? What is your relationship with them like? yes i have ten sisters five from my mom's side and am the baby out of the five on my mom's and five from my step dad's i treat them like my real sister's. My relationship with them are great, we all get together for christmas and it's like we known each other all i lives :)

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow 10 sisters?! I can imagine how fun your Christmas is - it must be crazy busy but awesome!
    I loved that picture of you when you were little - so cute! and you are smiling so big I would say that you probably didn't even mind your hair (which I didn't think was bad).
    Thanks so much for joining in the read along! This is going to be so fun and I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haaa thanks so much i have more pictures if you want to see them i just hated that hair cut cause i looked like a boy and ya i can't believe it sisters, most are adults but there still from and i treat like there my real sisters:)

    ReplyDelete