Monday, March 11, 2013

Ever By: Jessa Russo




  Synopsis:Seventeen-year-old Ever’s love life has been on hold for the past two years. She’s secretly in love with her best friend Frankie, and he’s completely oblivious.
Of course, it doesn't help that he’s dead, and waking up to his ghost every day has made moving on nearly impossible.
Frustrated and desperate for something real, Ever finds herself falling for her hot new neighbor Toby. His relaxed confidence is irresistible, and not just Ever knows it. But falling for Toby comes with a price that throws Ever’s life into a whirlwind of chaos and drama. More than hearts are on the line, and more than Ever will suffer.
Some girls lose their hearts to love.
Some girls lose their minds.
Ever Van Ruysdael could lose her soul.

LINKS:
My Review
I been wanting to read this awesome book for a very long time and finally I got to read it. This is the BEST Book That I have read that's based off of Ghost's and Souls. Once I started this book I could not put it down it was so good i had to know what happen next. Ever is seventeen years old and she has a ghost in her house that lives with her. It's her Best friend Frankie he had a terrible accident and his soul never moved on. Ever  meets this new guy in town name Toby and soon she starts to fall in love with him. Soon she finds out more about Toby and why he really moved to town. I could go on about this awesome book but I do not want to ruin it for others. Check out this awesome book, I LOVED IT, I can't wait for book two:)


3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about Ever:-) She is my publishing sister, but I forgot I even knew the author as I read it--really great read! Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the great review, and for being a part of the tour, Katie!

    ReplyDelete